ASME Journals Claims Policy
Please make claims for missing issues in writing (email) to email@example.com within six months of print date (9 months for subscribers outside the USA and Canada). Issues claimed after this time will be considered replacement copies billed at the single copy rate. Please note that replacement copies are limited. Any questions can be directed to 1-800-843-2763.
ASME Digital Collection Packages
ASME offers institutional subscription rates for individual journal titles and packages. ASME packages include discounted Transactions Journals, Conference Proceedings, ASME Press Books and combination packages. Discounts are also available for multiple sites subscribing to the ASME complete package option. For details, contact ASMEdigitalcollection@asme.org
2023 ASME Digital Collection Catalog (18MB)
Single and Multi-Site Licensing
Download a copy of the current institutional license agreement. Please note the following:
- Each licensee must sign the ASME Institutional License, which specifies the terms, products, Grant of rights, and access options, which are subject to verification by ASME.
- The license also defines the following topics, ILL, Post-Cancelation, COUNTER reports, Mulit-year options and the institutional administrator.
Questions concerning this Agreement may be directed to Warren Adams, Manager, Third Party Sales at AdamsW@asme.org
Special Member Offer
A special Member-Only offer for 50 downloads from the Digital Collection is available. Take advantage of this Special Member Offer. For Member Pricing please contact Customer Care at:
- Email: ASMEdigitalcollection@asme.org
- Phone: 1-800-THE-ASME or 1-973-882-1167 (outside The Americas)
- FAX: 1-973-882-1896
- Mail: 150 Clove Road, Little Falls, NJ 07424-2100
ASME Digital Collection
Single Journal Articles, Conference Proceedings Papers and eBook chapters can be ordered through the digital collection. Orders are available for download 90 days from purchase.
ASME Online Shop
Subscriptions for complete journals and all ASME products can be ordered online. Visit the ASME Shop.
Mechanical Engineering Magazine
The ASME flagship ME Magazine, is available to both members and non-members. Order a subscription to Mechanical Engineering Magazine.
- Additional Information